ABSTRACTS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED TO THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME!
Many thanks to the reviewing team!
Abstracts have been accepted as
- Oral presentation for Free Paper Sessions, each with 7 min presentation plus 3 min discussion
- Electronic poster (e-poster)
- instructions for e-poster have been sent - please submit your digital poster by 22 May 2015
- all e-poster will be displayed during the whole congress
- selected e-poster have a 3 min short presentation during fixed and moderated Poster Sessions in the lunch break.
- there will be NO paper poster!!!
Notification of acceptance or rejection have been sent to the presenting author.
Please note that only the presenting author received this email concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted received instructions for the presentation of their abstract.
Please note that all presenters (Free Paper, E-Poster) must register for the Congress and pay the appropriate registration fee by the early bird deadline Sunday 15 March 2015. It will be assumed any presenter not registered by this date has withdrawn their abstract from the programme.
All accepted abstracts will appear in their full form in the abstract book, which will be issued as a supplement of European Journal of Paediatric Neurology (EJPN), which will be available at the congress.
During the Congress prizes will be awarded for the Best oral presentation and the Best e-poster presentation. The two winners will be awarded with a free registration for the 12th EPNS Congress in Lyon, France.